Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
As a condition of employment, all St. Elizabeth Health Center employees are required to qualify for an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Come join St. Elizabeth’s Health Center’s staff of highly committed healthcare providers who every day strive to live out our mission to provide high-quality health care with respect and dignity for the uninsured and medically underserved people in our community.
- Part-time position
- Competitive salary
- Outpatient-only practice
- Monday-Friday hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume responsibility for the behavioral health and substance abuse evaluation, assessment, and treatment of patients referred.
- Assume responsibility for the psychopharmacologic management of patients referred.
- Provide education to patients, families, significant others and staff members regarding medications, mental health and substance-related disorders diagnoses, and medical conditions and obtain signed consent for medications from patient and/or guardian.
- Coordinate care with primary care physicians, specialists, and other behavioral health providers, as appropriate.
- Responsible for ordering and reviewing laboratory and special test results as appropriate.
- Complete all clinical documentation thoroughly, accurately, and within timeframes specified by regulatory authorities, or as directed.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Arizona Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner License
- CPR/AED training
- State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid AZ Driver License and proof of insurance
- Master level nursing degree, with Arizona license in psychiatric nursing.
- Bilingual in Spanish (verbal and written) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a psychiatric nurse practitioner preferred.
How to apply:
Mail resume and cover letter:
St. Elizabeth Health CenterHuman Resources 140 W. Speedway, Suite 100Tucson, AZ 85705
Fax resume and cover letter to Human Resources at (520) 205-8461
Email resume and cover letter - email@example.com
August 11, 2017
Affirmative Action and an Equal Opportunity Employer