Patient Service Representative
As a condition of employment, all St. Elizabeth Health Center employees are required to qualify for an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Come join St. Elizabeth’s Health Center’s staff of highly committed healthcare providers who every day strive to live out our mission to provide high-quality health care with respect and dignity for the uninsured and medically underserved people in our community. This position is primarily responsible for registration of patients and administrative functions for daily operations by performing the following duties.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Monday-Friday hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviews patients and determines eligibility for services according to the program guidelines.
- Provides clients with referral information for other agencies.
- Prepares HEA (AHCCCS & Kids Care) or appropriate application for necessary services and includes all proper documentation for approval.
- Maintains registration schedule and accurately maintain all HEA tracking reports.
- Ensures calculations are accurate and complete on all sliding scale patients to 95%.
- Conducts over the phone registrations as needed and updates “Warm Hand Off” Log.
- Oversees management and follow-up on AHCCCS Managed Care Rosters.
- Processes, submits and tracks HEA applications; updates Centricity patient information when necessary, assists patient with provider assignment.
- Escorts all qualified applicants to various departments in the building.
- Provides potential patients, community members, and community resources/agencies, with information about our services through telephone contact and/or events.
- Answers telephones, manages caller needs with the appropriate health center services and write concise messages concerning calls.
- Completes all duties in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures and confidentiality regulations.
- Provides coverage for community health fairs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bilingual, English / Spanish verbal and written
- State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- One year of experience in customer service
- Experience of Practice Manager System/Centricity
- Additional experience in AHCCCS applications, Health E- APP, WWHC, PCAP
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail resume and cover letter:
St. Elizabeth Health CenterHuman Resources 140 W. Speedway, Suite 100Tucson, AZ 85705
Fax resume and cover letter to Human Resources at (520) 205-8461
Email resume and cover letter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Affirmative Action and an Equal Opportunity Employer