Executive Administrative Assistant
As a condition of employment, all St. Elizabeth Health Center employees are required to qualify for an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Come join St. Elizabeth’s Health Center’s staff of highly committed healthcare providers who every day strive to live out our mission to provide high-quality health care with respect and dignity for the uninsured and medically underserved people in our community.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Monday-Friday hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the administrative needs and or functions of CEO and Medical Director.
- Maintains meeting dates, coordination, participants, agendas, materials and minutes for scheduled meetings, committees of the Board and Leadership Team and staff meetings as required. Acts as staff person to Board of Directors.
- Creates documents, manuals, agenda packets, newsletters, etc. using various software programs for a variety of projects and operations.
- Maintains electronic and paper files of documents in order to assure security and orderly retrieval of information.
- Maintains personnel and credentialing files.
- Maintains and organizes CEO's files.
- Provides administrative support for Continuous Quality Improvement activities of medical staff and leadership.
- Acts as liaison with payroll processing service and monitors employee payroll under direction of CEO and Leadership Team.
- Processes payroll and reconciles and pays outside benefit deductions.
- Works directly with potential and current professional providers to assist them with credentialing applications, privileging, re-credentialing for SEHC and approval on AHCCCS plans/Medicare. Maintains providers' CAQH pages as necessary.
- Assists with receipt of and response to all inquiries for potential employment and professional provider volunteerism.
- Acts as liaison with Worker's compensation and Unemployment services.
- Maintains notarial certification, acts as notary.
- Assists with policy development and maintains HR policies.
- Provides onboarding training for all new employees, and volunteers when needed.
- Monitors professional malpractice liability insurance and acts as liaison with providers.
- Exhibits service excellence skills in both telephone and in person communications with all internal and external patients/guests. Communicates with numerous cultural, ethnic groups to assure their needs are met.
- Works collaborative with other administrative team members to reach desired outcomes in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assists with organizing and maintaining a professional and inviting environment in the Health Center.
- Represents the Health Center at community events and meetings occasionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; two years administrative experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Arizona Driver License and proof of insurance
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bilingual in Spanish (verbal and written) preferred
- Bachelor's in health or related field
- 2 years administrative experience
- Master's in health or related field and additional years’ experience preferred
- Experience with credentialing and/or payroll preferred
To be determined based on experience and educational background.
HOW TO APPLY
Mail resume and cover letter:
St. Elizabeth Health Center
140 W. Speedway, Suite 100
Tucson, AZ 8570
Fax resume and cover letter to Human Resources at (520) 205-8461
Email resume and cover letter - email@example.com
Affirmative Action and an Equal Opportunity Employer