Clinical Program Director
As a condition of employment, all St. Elizabeth Health Center employees are required to qualify for an Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
Come join St. Elizabeth’s Health Center’s staff of highly committed healthcare providers who every day strive to live out our mission to provide high-quality health care with respect and dignity for the uninsured and medically underserved people in our community.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Outpatient-only practice
- Generous paid vacation time
- Monday-Friday hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides ongoing assessment of clinical services with the goal of providing optimum care at all times, this includes daily monitoring of patient referrals, provider schedules, patient schedules and staffing levels.
- Directs, coordinates, supervises and evaluates the quality of medical services, provided by RNs, LPNs, medical assistants and volunteer staff to include vital signs, charting, preparation of patent for medical treatment, assisting physicians with examinations, procedures and treatment, and sterilization of all equipment.
- Supervises Medical Records activities to include record retention, quality, and requests for records and supports electronic medical record needs.
- Provides nursing care as appropriate to support the other clinical staff.
- Promotes and monitors the safety and health of clients, families and employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing
- CPR/AED training
- State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual, English / Spanish verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field
- Master's degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- 3 years nursing experience
- 2 years supervisory/management experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to perform statistical reporting and trend analysis
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and HIPAA regulations
HOW TO APPLY:
Mail resume and cover letter:
St. Elizabeth Health CenterHuman Resources 140 W. Speedway, Suite 100Tucson, AZ 85705
Fax resume and cover letter to Human Resources at (520) 205-8461
Email resume and cover letter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Affirmative Action and an Equal Opportunity Employer